Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Top Idea: ReBorn

As I said on my home blog, I have plenty of ideas and up to now, I've just been sitting on them and my ever-increasing-in-size rear end. I'm ready to give one of my brilliant ideas (if I do say so myself) a try. At the moment, my favorite idea is ReBorn.

ReBorn is a maternity resale & consignment store located in Santa Barbara, California. I'm saying both for now but I don't really know how we'll run. Time will tell. For now, I'm creating a business plan, seeking advice from local organizations, and actually talking about it out loud. The last one is the hardest for me. Oh, the accountability....oh, the pressure....oh, the fear of negative feedback!!! And the best part is that for the most part, the feedback has been really encouraging.

This blog is dedicated to pursuing the idea of ReBorn. We are at the stage of conception....the rest, as they say, is history.

No comments: